As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive for Supply Chain is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP’s targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory. It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Work with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Work with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Work to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Work with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- 5+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience from Supply Chain
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Excellent Communication skills, Norwegian and English
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
In order to apply, please submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) along with a covering letter setting out your interest in the role and details of how you match the required criteria.
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Frode Lund Nielsen on +4748118811 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org